MAKE MONEY ONLINE CASH REWARDS CLUB DAILY CASH GAMES

Break today! Happy Mothers Day in Advance to all Moms.

May 09, 2009
Hey everyone I did not have time to post a location, was doing last minute shopping for a mother's day gift! I know I know naughty boy. Tomorrow morning I will wake up and post and be more vigilant. Also I would like some feedback from you subscribers. Let me know how you like the website, what changes need to be made and what other challenges should I implement. I am open to all and any ideas you have, as long as it is legal.

Also has anyone had luck with Pacman, I scored 50,000. I was playing for like 3 hours straight, I guess Im not a gamer. I also brought me an XBOX 360 and GTA IV and Street Fighter. I like it alot. Hmmm what else what else, had some spaghetti and meatballs tonight, I am still hungry though.

Also I was considering, hmmm, nvm just let me hear what you have to say.

1 comments:

Marsha said...

Have a well deserved holiday with family, and, enjoy your new games while you can. Think of a new challenge in the meantime!


I am terrible at Pacman.

Visit our Sponsors

NYSILLY Sponsor
ADVERTISE HERE NOW.
There was an error in this gadget

Blogs lists and reviews Top Academics blogs Add to Technorati Favorites Blog Flux Local - New York nysilly cares cash rewards club Think you know NY - Cash Giveaway - Blogged Display Pagerank
Subscribe  Free forums, contests, samples and more at FreeCenter.com
Entredropper